We all have tags with our name on them (mine and Baby's even has a phone number) the boys, Sweetie and Little Boy both have tattoos in their ears.
The other day she was shopping at the Seaway Mall at one of the stores she found these tags for pets. It will help us if we ever get lost, hopefully safe.
Here is a picture of mine.
Here is a picture of me wearing it!
Although a Frankenkitty would have been better than Frankenweenie. But I still love it!
IT'S ALIVE! MOL!!
Mom got four different one, so that each of us have a different picture on their tag. The next picture is the back of the tag. You can scan it with your smart phone and it will tell you how to call to come and get me. (or who ever is wearing it) If you don't have a cell phone the web address will do the same thing.
Mom blocked out some of the letters and numbers so she doesn't get any prank calls.
Here is a picture of Sweetie with his on!
It is not to clear but it is of Mickey Mouse!
Little Boy has Star Wars and Baby has Winnie the Pooh!
And I have to tell you that Baby has found a new toy.
It is silly! She claws it a little bit than lies on it, and than plays will her wheel toy MOL!
It is a paper bag!
And mom thinks it is funny when I play with a q-tip!
Here is a little video of me play with a q-tip and than with my pen cap on a string.
You must visit her blog, it is beautiful and informative.
She is a very nice lady who also loves animals and nature.
Me and my mom both follow her and enjoy reading her blog.
Now I am supposed to tell you all 7 things about myself.
This will not be easy, since I think you guys already know a lot about me but I will try!
1. First I LOVE q-tips! They are the best toys ever. They are light and easy to carry and can fly real high into the air when you are playing with them!
2. My favorite human food used to be spaghetti but now it is this stuff mom calls "ham", and the best part is that Baby likes it but the boys don't so Little Boy does not try to steal it from me (or Baby).
3. I love my brothers and sister but I hate it when they always try to steal my sleeping spots!
4. I learned recently that if mom does not see me go into the hall way, that I have to meow at the door for to open it again(and sometimes it takes awhile for her to hear me).
5. If I do not take the bell off my collar than mom will always here me run past her(kinda wish I knew that about a week ago MOL!).
6. My favorite time of day is around 3 am. Everyone is sleeping accept mom and I can play with any toy I want and no one will try and take it from me (plus if I run around they wont chase me)!
7. My favorite thing to do with mom (besides sleeping on her) is making the bed. Although I don't think mom appreciates my help, something about the blankets are supposed to go to the top of the bed, not pull them down to the middle. She doesn't seem to understand that I am checking to make sure nothing is under them ;)
Now here are my 7 choices for this award (trying to pick animals like me)